Similar in styling and detailing to our Garden Sheds, Historic Shed™ traditional one- and two-car garages are designed and built to complement historic Florida homes. Our wood-framed garages are constructed on concrete slabs and outfitted with modern overhead doors faced to resemble carriage house style doors, allowing you to use a standard garage door opener. Each garage uses traditional design and detailing, making them the perfect accessory building in historic neighborhoods. All garage construction meets or exceeds Florida Building Code. In addition, we install plywood on the interior walls of our garages for added strength and convenience.
Historic Shed™ is also now pleased to offer a Two-Story One-Car Garage Apartment/ Carriage House.
Historic Shed™ Garages feature the following:
- Placed on a concrete slab foundation
- #2 southern yellow pine framing
- Pressure treated (PT) sill plate
- Attic trusses for convenient storage
- Hurricane clipped from foundation to roof
- Cypress or PT siding
- Cypress trim
- 8′ or 9′ wide overhead doors faced to resemble carriage house doors
- Carriage house style doors can also be installed
- Plywood interior wall sheathing for added strength
- Primed two coats
- Painted to your color choice
- Delivery and set-up provided
- We pull all necessary permits
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE FOR HISTORIC SHED GARAGES. Click here for an online application through Admirals Bank. Or download an application from Citizens State Bank here. Contact us for more information.