Lattice Panels for Foundations and More
Historically, Florida homes constructed on brick piers had wood lattice panels set between the piers to keep out rodents and enhance the character of the home. Often removed due to disrepair, many homeowners resort to readily available PVC lattice panels, installed without frames, and often installed covering foundation piers. This diminishes the historic character of a building and is generally an inappropriate glaring white color. Historic Shed ™ builds historically appropriate wood lattice panels, custom made to fit between piers with the added benefit of wire mesh backing to meet current building code.
Similar lattice panels can also be used to support vines on fences and in yards or to create privacy on porches.
- Three common lattice panel styles:
- Vertical/ Horizontal
- Lattice designed to install between foundation piers as done historically
- Wire mesh backing to meet current code requirements
- Made of pressure treated lumber
- Custom made to your, or our, measurements
- Painted to your color choice
- Removable to allow access to the crawl space
- Installation available
- Can be used for privacy screens or plant trellises as well
|Style||Installed (within 75 miles of Brooksville)*||Shipped*|
|Vertical||$11-16 per lineal foot||$9-14 per lineal foot + shipping costs|
|Checkerboard||$13-18 per lineal foot||$11-16 per lineal foot + shipping costs|
|Diagonal||$13-18 per lineal foot||$11-16 per lineal foot + shipping costs|
* Pricing depends on height of lattice.
* Installed within within 75 miles of our Brooksville facility (including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Ocala, DeLand and Gainesville). We offer delivery and setup throughout the rest of Florida for an additional charge (such as Sarasota, Ormond Beach, West Palm Beach).
Historic Shed Products
- Garden Sheds
- Cottages & Home Offices
- Small Storage
- Window Screens
- Screen Doors
- Other Products
Contact Historic Shed
1212 Ponce de Leon Boulevard
Brooksville, Florida 34601
Financing AvailableHistoric Shed is pleased to have partnered with Citizens State Bank to provide financing for our customers. You may download the application here or contact us for more information
We accept credit cards