Small Storage Sheds
Our small storage sheds are reduced size units that fit on porches or on the side or rear of the house with the same strength and classic detailing as as our large sheds and garages. These sheds are perfect for yard tool storage, covering water heaters, lawn mower storage, hiding pool equipment or storing anything else that needs a small home. We also offer storage benches, perfect to accent your porch while providing much-needed hidden space.
Like our larger Historic Sheds, our small wood storage sheds can be customized to complement your existing historic Florida home, incorporating siding, trim or other details to make it unique. Interiors can be customized as well with shelves, hooks or other devices to meet your special storage needs.
- Smaller size storage units that can be attached to an existing wall or fence or can befree standing
- Sturdy construction and materials
- Traditional detailing
- Painted to your color specifications
- Perfect on porches, carports or against a fence or wall
- Shipping is available for most of the small sheds
- Have a special storage need for a particular space? Contact us and we’ll design it together
Our Small Sheds are like adding an attractive exterior closet. They can be used to hide exterior water heaters, AC units, store lawn equipment and tools, manage toy clutter, hide pool equipment…. the possible uses are nearly endless!
Read more Small Storage Ideas:
- Add Some Storage in a Side Yard The side yard is often where AC units, electrical meters, and garbage cans find refuge, but you can also use the side yard for covered storage, making it useful and attractive. For people with a wide side yard, you can put in a large storage unit like this 6′x12′ shed, but even those with a narrow ...
- Historic Shed 2012 Highlights Some images from 2012 Historic Shed building projects (click on the image to see a slideshow): And here are some random images from the shop and various job sites throughout the year (we are a family owned business, so pardon all the shots of our children):
- A Shed for the VM Ybor Community Garden Historic Shed recently completed the installation of a custom garden shed in the VM Ybor Community Garden. Funded by a community grant from Hillsborough County, the small shed was designed in the Ybor City architectural vernacular; the shed features a gable roof design, lap siding, metal roof and other architectural elements common in the area. ...
- A Historic Shed Storage Building for a Side Yard Not all sheds have to be freestanding in the backyard. Side yards can provide much needed storage areas and go from barely used to extremely useful with the proper shed set next to the side of a house. Sheds can range in size from large to small, depending on your storage needs and allowable space. Narrower ...
- 6 Ways Historic Shed Can Help You Get Ready for the Holidays Stores have already had Christmas trees on display for couple of weeks – and Halloween is barely passed – so we know the pressure of holiday preparations is about to start. Unlike many small businesses, the holiday season isn’t a big push time here at Historic Shed. It’s rare that someone buys a shed as ...
Historic Shed Products
- Garden Sheds
- Cottages & Home Offices
- Small Storage
- Window Screens
- Screen Doors
- Other Products
Contact Historic Shed
1212 Ponce de Leon Boulevard
Brooksville, Florida 34601
Financing AvailableHistoric Shed is pleased to have partnered with Citizens State Bank to provide financing for our customers. You may download the application here or contact us for more information
We accept credit cards