We’ve been thrilled to get some press recently in some great magazines and blogs in the past couple of months. Here’s some highlights:
- One of our sheds was selected for an article in the May/June issue of Fine Gardening on “Stylish Sheds”.
- There was a feature article in the March issue of Coastal Contractor on our Ybor City Cottage project.
- We were interviewed for an article on Tiny Homes in the Sun Sentinel prior to the Tumbleweed Tiny House Miami Workshop in April.
- We were featured in the May issue of Lux Magazine in an article called “History in the Making“.
- We wrote a guest blog post for Tiny House Blog on building small homes in historic districts that was picked up by Mint Magazine and quoted in “Growing Movement: Americans Buying More Tiny Houses (Under 500 Sq. Ft.) To Avoid Foreclosure“.
- We were featured in the May/June issue of Florida Creative Living Magazine with a company history profile.